Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

Searle In America Exhibition Update

My fund raising drive to bring a Searle exhibition to San Francisco received some good exposure this week on the animation community's favourite website Cartoon Brew.

The article has all the relevant info and a gallery of some of the artwork contributions I've received so far. I'm aiming to launch the eBay auction around  late July so if you'd like to see Searle in California or bid on some drawings by today's top animation artists stay tuned.

I put my own contribution, both the final painting and the rough, on my personal blog here-it features a character that should be familiar to Searle fans.

Here's the link to the 'Searle In America' dedicated blog


1 comment:

docnad said...

Good luck with the auction. The artwork looks great!